Baby Eunice 1st Bday

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I have to apologise to some of you for rejecting your order. My full time job was simply overwhelming over the past couple of months...endless arrays of meetings and issues to deal with. 24 hrs in a day seems like insufficient for me...squeezing every little spare time I have to meet my cake orders. Really wished I could take all your orders but with only a pair of hands...no choice, first come first served!

I really love this 2 tier cake...the yellow and blue in contrast with a little touch of pink are so captivating and refreshing. The design was inspired by Eunice's mom from Fisher Price's stacker that Eunice loves to play.
 
Eunice's parent made this special video for her their bun's birthday. You can view it from the link http://vimeo.com/19911869 . Ahhhhh...it's so warm and touching. Love it! Thanks for sharing it with me.

0 comments: