Disney Princess

Friday, December 9, 2011

Every year I will either be cracking my head thinking of what theme to use for my kids' birthday cake or will be scratching my head over their special requests. Believe me, it can be rather pressuring coz they will observe me in details and pass blunt remarks when things turned out ermmm…not quite the same hahaha. Never give me chance for first timer to rectify and improve further. But of course, when they happily say the cake look nice, it also meant the world to me and not to mention the boost in my confidence level.

Shermaine requested Disney’s princesses for her 10th birthday. We usually have small celebration with family members only. Each children gets one princess cupcake…some already make early reservation for their favourite princess hehe. Then, you will be wondering why there's a Mr Forggy in the picture :-) It's for my little boy! Poor thing he's the odd one out in the family full of girlssss (for many years and still is). So he shall be the "Prince Charming" lo.



This time around I didnt make more cakes for the adults. Many are not fond of cakes and I think i had enough looking at cakes rather than eating them.

0 comments: