Princess Tiara Cake

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I received a call from Samantha just not long after I reached home from a long business trip. She wanted to order a 2 tier cake for her 7th year old daughter, Ling. I was a bit hesitant to accept the order as I was exhausted from the long trip and havent gotten a chance to catch up my sleep. Didnt have the heart to turn her down, I worked on her order looking really zombified :-0 and at the same time taking the challenge to do my first 2 tier cake.

Samantha was not really sure what design to choose but she wanted something girlish so I proposed to her a princess tiara design. 

I was so delighted to see the result and was even happier to receive an SMS from Samantha saying that the cake is so fantastic and her daugher, Ling likes it very much. What can be more satisfying than to see the smiles on the children faces...arrrrr.


 

 


0 comments: